Installation and Update BookingPress
You need to follow very simple steps for getting started with BookingPress Plugin.
BookingPress – WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin Installation
- Download the BookingPress plugin from wordpress.org
- Install Via WordPress Uploader: In your WordPress admin, go to
Plugins > Add New > Uploadand upload the available ZIP of BookingPress to install the Plugin.
- Manual Installation :
- Download the latest version of the BookingPress.
- Unzip the downloaded file to your computer.
- Upload the
/bookingpress-appointment-booking/directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After installation of the plugin is done, to use the plugin, you will need to enter the license key. To get the key, go to the BookingPress website and login with your credentials, and navigate to the “Purchase History” section.
Now click on the “Key” icon.
Now, you will be able to see the purchased product plan, next to it will be another key icon, click on it and you will be able to see your purchase code. Copy the code.
Now go to
WordPress admin panel -> BookingPress -> License. Select your plugin’s package at “Select Your Package”, and then enter the license key you copied and then click on the “Activate License” button. That’s it, now your BookingPress pro plugin is ready to use.
BookingPress – WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin Update :
Important: Whether you update BookingPress manually or automatically, we recommend you backup your website data before making any updates. Read more about WordPress backups here.
There are two ways to update the plugin:
- Auto Update: In your WordPress admin, go to
Plugins > Installed Pluginsto update BookingPress Plugin directly from an available update link for BookingPress Pro.
- Manual Update :
How to download the addons?
- First, login to the BookingPress Website, and you will be redirected to the My Account page.
- Now, click on the “Access Passes” link from the left menu panel.
- After going to the Access Passes, click on the “View your downloads” button.
- From the list, click on the download button for the add-on you want to install, and it will automatically start downloading the add-on. After the download is finished, upload the downloaded zip file to WordPress just link any other WordPress Plugin, then install and activate the addon to use it.