PayPal Pro Payment Gateway Addon
PayPal Pro Integration:
To get and Activate PayPal Pro Payment Gateway, please follow the below steps.
- First, login to the BookingPress Website, and you will be redirected to the My Account page.
- Now, click on the “Access Passes” link from the left menu panel.
- After going to the Access Passes, click on the “View your downloads” button.
- From the list, please look for the “PayPal Pro” add-on, click on the download button, and it will automatically start downloading the addon. After the download is finished, upload the downloaded zip file to WordPress just link any other WordPress Plugin, then install and activate the addon to use it.
Here are the 7 steps to find your PayPal Payments Pro credentials:
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the Profile tab located in the top navigation area.
- Click the API Access link under the Account Information header.
- Click on the Get Started link under the Request API Credentials heading.
- Click on My selling preferences option in the left sidebar.
- Click the Update option for API access item.
- Complete the API Credential Request form by clicking the agreement checkbox and clicking Submit.
For more information about creating an account and creating a website on PayPal pro account Click here.
Now, go to
BookingPress -> Settings -> Payments and enable the switch of PayPal Pro to enable the payment gateway.
Insert the “API Username”, “API Password”, “Vendor” and “Partner” credentials in the specific textboxes. After that, click on the save button and you are good to go.
Note: Enter different and valid Credentials for both “Sandbox and Live”.